Playnite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Playnite from your systemJosef Nemec
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Josef Nemec. Click on https://playnite.link
to get more information about Playnite on Josef Nemec's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Playnite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Playnite's primary file takes around 1.63 MB (1714368 bytes) and is called PlayniteUI.exe.
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3290513
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
This web page is about Playnite version 4.40
only. You can find below info on other versions of Playnite:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application by Josef Nemec. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Playnite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it is installed on your PC the Playnite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Playnite in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The publisher is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playnite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-18 14:40:00.450