You can find below details on how to remove Playnite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Playnite from your systemJosef Nemec
. Open here
for more info on Josef Nemec. You can read more about related to Playnite at https://playnite.link
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Playnite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PlayniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.70 MB (1783488 bytes) on disk.
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3366801
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.63
of Playnite. You can find below info on other application versions of Playnite:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program offered by the software company Josef Nemec. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Playnite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Playnite in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The publisher is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playnite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-07 23:53:45.210