You can find below details on how to remove Playnite for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your systemJosef Nemec
. You can read more on Josef Nemec or check for application updates here
. Playnite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Playnite. Playnite's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1363456 bytes) and is called PlayniteUI.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Playnite. They take about 7.90 MB (8288679
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.37 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.91
of Playnite. You can find below info on other versions of Playnite:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program marketed by Josef Nemec. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Playnite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". The Playnite program will be found automatically. After you click Playnite in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your computer, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Playnite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-10 16:18:50.890