Playnite is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Playnite from your PCJosef Nemec
. Go over here
where you can read more on Josef Nemec. Click on https://playnite.link
to get more details about Playnite on Josef Nemec's website. Playnite is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Playnite. The program's main executable file is called PlayniteUI.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1780928 bytes).
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3364241
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.61
of Playnite. For other Playnite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application released by Josef Nemec. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Playnite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it is installed on your PC the Playnite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Playnite in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The software company is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your computer, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playnite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-22 22:37:37.900