You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Further information on Josef Nemec can be seen here
. You can see more info about Playnite at https://playnite.link
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Playnite. PlayniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.70 MB (1781952 bytes) on disk.
Playnite is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.21 MB (3365265
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.64
of Playnite. Click on the links below for other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application released by Josef Nemec. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it is installed on your PC the Playnite program will be found very quickly. After you select Playnite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your computer, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Playnite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-25 10:04:24.003