Playnite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Playnite from your PCJosef Nemec
. Go over here
for more information on Josef Nemec. Click on https://playnite.link
to get more information about Playnite on Josef Nemec's website. Playnite is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Playnite's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. PlayniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1789120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Playnite. They take about 3.22 MB (3373969
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
This web page is about Playnite version 4.71
alone. Click on the links below for other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program marketed by the software company Josef Nemec. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Playnite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Playnite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Playnite". If it is installed on your PC the Playnite application will be found very quickly. When you click Playnite in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Playnite:
- The publisher is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Playnite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Playnite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-09 22:28:56.780