You can find below details on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Open here
where you can get more info on Josef Nemec. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Playnite. Playnite's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1583296 bytes) and is called PlayniteUI.exe.
Playnite is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.11 MB (8509029
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.86 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6
of Playnite. You can find here a few links to other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program offered by the software company Josef Nemec. Some users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Playnite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". The Playnite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Playnite in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playnite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 18:11:57.843