Playnite is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. More information on Josef Nemec can be found here
. More information about Playnite can be found at https://playnite.link
. Playnite is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Playnite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Playnite's main file takes about 1.63 MB (1710272 bytes) and its name is PlayniteUI.exe.
Playnite contains of the executables below. They take 3.13 MB (3286417
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Playnite version 4.30
only. Click on the links below for other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application released by the software company Josef Nemec. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Playnite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playnite". The Playnite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Playnite in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Playnite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-11 10:13:34.707