You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Josef Nemec. More details about the program Playnite can be found at https://playnite.link
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Playnite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Playnite.DesktopApp.exe and occupies 1.94 MB (2037952 bytes).
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which take 6.00 MB (6288145
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- Playnite.DesktopApp.exe (1.94 MB)
- Playnite.FullscreenApp.exe (2.28 MB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (307.69 KB)
- Toolbox.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8
of Playnite. You can find below a few links to other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application released by the software company Josef Nemec. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Playnite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playnite". The Playnite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Playnite in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the program is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Playnite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-10 17:49:11.463