Playnite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your systemJosef Nemec
. Further information on Josef Nemec can be found here
. More data about the program Playnite can be found at https://playnite.link
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\Cece\AppData\Local\Playnite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Playnite is C:\Users\Cece\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Playnite's primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2010816 bytes) and its name is Playnite.DesktopApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Playnite. They occupy about 5.67 MB (5947153
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- Playnite.DesktopApp.exe (1.92 MB)
- Playnite.FullscreenApp.exe (2.28 MB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (10.19 KB)
- Toolbox.exe (14.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5
of Playnite. You can find below a few links to other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program by the software company Josef Nemec. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Playnite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it is installed on your PC the Playnite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Playnite in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Cece\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playnite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-30 23:38:39.437