Playnite is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your systemJosef Nemec
. Check out here
where you can read more on Josef Nemec. You can get more details about Playnite at https://playnite.link
. Usually the Playnite program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Playnite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.70 MB (1783488 bytes) on disk and is labeled PlayniteUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Playnite. They take about 3.21 MB (3368337
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.67
of Playnite. You can find below info on other versions of Playnite:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program marketed by Josef Nemec. Some users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Playnite in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playnite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-12 19:28:40.190