Playnite is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your PCJosef Nemec
. Go over here
where you can read more on Josef Nemec. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Playnite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PlayniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.35 MB (1413120 bytes) on disk.
Playnite is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.95 MB (8338855
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.87 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current web page applies to Playnite version 1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application released by Josef Nemec. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Playnite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Playnite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Playnite". If it is installed on your PC the Playnite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Playnite in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Playnite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-19 18:57:41.007