This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Josef Nemec. Click on https://playnite.link
to get more information about Playnite on Josef Nemec's website. Playnite is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Playnite. The program's main executable file is titled PlayniteUI.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1789120 bytes).
Playnite contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3373969
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.72
of Playnite. For other Playnite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application by the software company Josef Nemec. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Playnite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Playnite in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playnite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-09 22:36:27.500