You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your PCJosef Nemec
. Take a look here
for more details on Josef Nemec. You can get more details about Playnite at https://playnite.link
. Usually the Playnite program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Playnite. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1789632 bytes) on disk and is named PlayniteUI.exe.
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3374481
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Playnite version 4.73
alone. You can find below a few links to other Playnite releases:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application by Josef Nemec. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Playnite". The Playnite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Playnite in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The publisher is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your computer, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Playnite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-18 16:03:17.373