Playnite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Playnite from your PCJosef Nemec
. Check out here
where you can read more on Josef Nemec. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Playnite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe. PlayniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1532416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Playnite. They take about 8.07 MB (8458144
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.86 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Playnite version 2.9
alone. For more Playnite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application by the software company Josef Nemec. Some people try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Playnite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite program will be found automatically. When you click Playnite in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Playnite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-05 11:38:59.173