Playnite is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Josef Nemec. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Playnite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe. Playnite's primary file takes around 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes) and is named PlayniteUI.exe.
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.96 MB (8351140
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.86 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Playnite. For other Playnite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program by Josef Nemec. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Playnite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Playnite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Playnite". The Playnite program will be found very quickly. When you click Playnite in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Playnite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Playnite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-02 03:44:21.850