This web page contains complete information on how to remove Playnite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your systemJosef Nemec
. You can read more on Josef Nemec or check for application updates here
. Playnite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Playnite. The program's main executable file is named PlayniteUI.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1529856 bytes).
Playnite is comprised of the following executables which take 8.06 MB (8455592
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.87 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Playnite version 2.7
only. For other Playnite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program released by Josef Nemec. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Playnite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite application will be found automatically. When you click Playnite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your computer, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Playnite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 12:24:07.463