You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Check out here
for more information on Josef Nemec. You can get more details about Playnite at https://playnite.link
. Playnite is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Playnite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Playnite's primary file takes about 1.70 MB (1783488 bytes) and is called PlayniteUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Playnite. They occupy an average of 3.21 MB (3368337
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
This web page is about Playnite version 4.66
alone. You can find below a few links to other Playnite releases:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application offered by the software company Josef Nemec. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Playnite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Playnite or simply click the Search field and type in "Playnite". The Playnite program will be found automatically. After you select Playnite in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, we are not saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Playnite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-13 16:10:00.693