PerformanceTest v9.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Further information on Passmark Software can be found here
. More details about the program PerformanceTest v9.0 can be seen at http://www.passmark.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PerformanceTest v9.0's main file takes around 28.92 MB (30326928 bytes) and is named PerformanceTest32.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PerformanceTest v9.0. They take about 72.53 MB (76054057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (142.50 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (28.92 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.50 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.04 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (660.00 KB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of PerformanceTest v9.0:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program by Passmark Software. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 02:48:12.663