This info is about PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PCPassmark Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Passmark Software. Please open http://www.passmark.com/
if you want to read more on PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0. PerformanceTest v9.0's main file takes about 31.01 MB (32516624 bytes) and is named PerformanceTest64.exe.
PerformanceTest v9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 75.23 MB (78886977
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (174.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (210.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (172.50 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.64 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (31.01 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.53 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.87 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.04 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (660.00 KB)
- QJulia4D.exe (210.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program by Passmark Software. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:29:12.070