You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PCPassmark Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Passmark Software. More information about the app PerformanceTest v9.0 can be seen at http://www.passmark.com/
. PerformanceTest v9.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. PerformanceTest64.exe is the PerformanceTest v9.0's primary executable file and it takes around 30.79 MB (32285536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PerformanceTest v9.0. They occupy about 79.51 MB (83371112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.17 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.79 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test32.exe (2.68 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test64.exe (3.99 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1020.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application offered by the software company Passmark Software. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". The PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-04 08:53:15.880