You can find on this page details on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. You can find out more on Passmark Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.passmark.com/
to get more facts about PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's website. Usually the PerformanceTest v9.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PerformanceTest64.exe and occupies 30.76 MB (32250320 bytes).
PerformanceTest v9.0 contains of the executables below. They take 75.41 MB (79075345
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (339.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.17 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.76 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.66 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.1004.0
of PerformanceTest v9.0. Click on the links below for other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program offered by the software company Passmark Software. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 22:35:51.837