This page contains complete information on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computerPassmark Software
. You can read more on Passmark Software or check for application updates here
. More details about PerformanceTest v9.0 can be found at http://www.passmark.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PerformanceTest64.exe is the PerformanceTest v9.0's main executable file and it occupies around 30.77 MB (32265232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PerformanceTest v9.0. They occupy an average of 75.52 MB (79185536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.18 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.77 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.68 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1018.0
alone. Click on the links below for other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program marketed by Passmark Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 program will be found automatically. After you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-07 12:59:11.780