PerformanceTest v9.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computerPassmark Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Passmark Software. Please open http://www.passmark.com/
if you want to read more on PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's web page. PerformanceTest v9.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, depending on the user's choice. PerformanceTest v9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. PerformanceTest64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 30.41 MB (31887872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PerformanceTest v9.0. They occupy 72.43 MB (75950129
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (142.50 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (28.91 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.41 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.04 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (660.00 KB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program released by the software company Passmark Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 13:37:31.970