You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Passmark Software. Click on http://www.passmark.com/
to get more information about PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. PerformanceTest v9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. PerformanceTest64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 30.72 MB (32213504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PerformanceTest v9.0. They take about 75.34 MB (79000425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (337.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.14 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.72 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.67 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1009.0
alone. For more PerformanceTest v9.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program by Passmark Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". The PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-18 01:10:06.930