PerformanceTest v9.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Open here
for more info on Passmark Software. Detailed information about PerformanceTest v9.0 can be found at http://www.passmark.com/
. PerformanceTest v9.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled PerformanceTest64.exe and its approximative size is 30.74 MB (32229960 bytes).
PerformanceTest v9.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 81.55 MB (85509600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.26 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.74 MB)
- PerformanceTest_Help.exe (1.99 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test32.exe (2.68 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test64.exe (3.99 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1022.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of PerformanceTest v9.0:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program offered by Passmark Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". The PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-21 12:12:01.280