PerformanceTest v9.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PCPassmark Software
. Go over here
for more information on Passmark Software. You can see more info about PerformanceTest v9.0 at http://www.passmark.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PerformanceTest64.exe and its approximative size is 30.76 MB (32256928 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PerformanceTest v9.0. They take 82.00 MB (85978288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- Patch-PerformanceTest.9.0.exe (433.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.24 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.76 MB)
- PerformanceTest_Help.exe (1.99 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test32.exe (2.68 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test64.exe (3.99 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1027.0
only. You can find here a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program released by the software company Passmark Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found automatically. After you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:44:22.663