PerformanceTest v9.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Go over here
for more information on Passmark Software. You can see more info about PerformanceTest v9.0 at http://www.passmark.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PerformanceTest64.exe and its approximative size is 30.76 MB (32256928 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PerformanceTest v9.0. They take 82.00 MB (85978288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- Patch-PerformanceTest.9.0.exe (433.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.24 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.76 MB)
- PerformanceTest_Help.exe (1.99 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test32.exe (2.68 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test64.exe (3.99 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1027.0
only. You can find here a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 releases:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application offered by the software company Passmark Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found automatically. When you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:44:22.663