You can find below details on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PCPassmark Software
. Further information on Passmark Software can be seen here
. Further information about PerformanceTest v9.0 can be found at http://www.passmark.com/
. Usually the PerformanceTest v9.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes).
PerformanceTest v9.0 contains of the executables below. They take 75.40 MB (79061929
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (339.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.1006.0
of PerformanceTest v9.0. Click on the links below for other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program offered by the software company Passmark Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 12:12:16.640