This page is about PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computerPassmark Software
. You can read more on Passmark Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.passmark.com/
to get more data about PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's website. Usually the PerformanceTest v9.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, depending on the user's option during install. PerformanceTest v9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PerformanceTest64.exe and it has a size of 30.77 MB (32265792 bytes).
PerformanceTest v9.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 75.37 MB (79029825
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (337.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.11 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.77 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.67 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1014.0
alone. For other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program marketed by the software company Passmark Software. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-14 19:58:19.073