You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PCPassmark Software
. More information on Passmark Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.passmark.com/
if you want to read more on PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's web page. Usually the PerformanceTest v9.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 30.84 MB (32335776 bytes) on disk and is called PerformanceTest64.exe.
PerformanceTest v9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 75.52 MB (79188361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (339.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.21 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.84 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.66 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1003.0
only. You can find here a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application by Passmark Software. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 20:28:13.193