This info is about PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. You can read more on Passmark Software or check for application updates here
. More details about PerformanceTest v9.0 can be seen at http://www.passmark.com/
. PerformanceTest v9.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PerformanceTest64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 30.82 MB (32319264 bytes) on disk.
PerformanceTest v9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 82.06 MB (86041432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- Patch-PerformanceTest.9.0.exe (433.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.24 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.82 MB)
- PerformanceTest_Help.exe (1.99 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test32.exe (2.68 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test64.exe (3.99 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1024.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PerformanceTest v9.0:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application by Passmark Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-16 04:59:03.197