This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PCPassmark Software
. More info about Passmark Software can be found here
. You can get more details related to PerformanceTest v9.0 at http://www.passmark.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PerformanceTest v9.0's main file takes about 30.65 MB (32136592 bytes) and is named PerformanceTest64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PerformanceTest v9.0. They take 75.33 MB (78986401
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (337.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.19 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.65 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.67 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.1012.0
of PerformanceTest v9.0. Click on the links below for other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application offered by Passmark Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-06 03:34:52.693