This page contains complete information on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computerPassmark Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Passmark Software. Click on http://www.passmark.com/
to get more details about PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's website. PerformanceTest v9.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PerformanceTest64.exe is the PerformanceTest v9.0's main executable file and it takes circa 30.69 MB (32176408 bytes) on disk.
PerformanceTest v9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 75.37 MB (79029360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.12 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.69 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.68 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1017.0
only. You can find below a few links to other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application marketed by the software company Passmark Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". The PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-05 16:01:05.917