This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Further information on Passmark Software can be seen here
. More data about the software PerformanceTest v9.0 can be seen at http://www.passmark.com/
. PerformanceTest v9.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled PerformanceTest64.exe and occupies 30.88 MB (32374984 bytes).
PerformanceTest v9.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 75.47 MB (79133977
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (337.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.11 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.88 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.67 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1011.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PerformanceTest v9.0:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program marketed by Passmark Software. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PerformanceTest v9.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it exists on your system the PerformanceTest v9.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-27 11:42:57.830