This page is about PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Passmark Software. You can read more about on PerformanceTest v9.0 at http://www.passmark.com/
. Usually the PerformanceTest v9.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PerformanceTest64.exe and its approximative size is 30.52 MB (31999208 bytes).
PerformanceTest v9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 72.59 MB (76117113
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (142.50 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (28.95 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.52 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.04 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (661.00 KB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PerformanceTest v9.0. Click on the links below for other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application marketed by the software company Passmark Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". The PerformanceTest v9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-14 08:09:45.773