You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computerPassmark Software
. Check out here
for more info on Passmark Software. Click on http://www.passmark.com/
to get more data about PerformanceTest v9.0 on Passmark Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PerformanceTest32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.14 MB (30555816 bytes) on disk.
PerformanceTest v9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 75.36 MB (79023353
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (337.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.14 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.74 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.67 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1010.0
alone. For other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is an application offered by the software company Passmark Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-21 13:33:47.970