PerformanceTest v9.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computerPassmark Software
. Go over here
for more information on Passmark Software. You can get more details about PerformanceTest v9.0 at http://www.passmark.com/
. PerformanceTest v9.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PerformanceTest v9.0 is C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. PerformanceTest64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 30.79 MB (32281456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PerformanceTest v9.0. They occupy about 75.39 MB (79053561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (143.00 KB)
- Mandel.exe (121.50 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (337.00 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.12 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.79 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.66 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.80 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.45 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.79 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.05 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test.exe (2.67 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1013.0
only. For other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program marketed by Passmark Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". The PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PerformanceTest v9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, we are not saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-07 07:56:32.457