You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0 from your systemPassmark Software
. Go over here
for more details on Passmark Software. More information about PerformanceTest v9.0 can be found at http://www.passmark.com/
. PerformanceTest v9.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PerformanceTest64.exe and its approximative size is 30.92 MB (32424472 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PerformanceTest v9.0. They occupy 81.68 MB (85651184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitonicSort.exe (142.99 KB)
- Fluid3D.exe (150.49 KB)
- Mandel.exe (128.99 KB)
- oclParticles.exe (344.49 KB)
- PerformanceTest32.exe (29.19 MB)
- PerformanceTest64.exe (30.92 MB)
- PerformanceTest_Help.exe (1.99 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics32.exe (2.67 MB)
- PT-BulletPhysics64.exe (2.81 MB)
- PT-CPUTest32.exe (1.46 MB)
- PT-CPUTest64.exe (1.80 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D11Test_Oculus.exe (1.06 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test32.exe (2.68 MB)
- PT-D3D12Test64.exe (3.99 MB)
- QJulia4D.exe (149.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about PerformanceTest v9.0 version 9.0.1030.0
only. Click on the links below for other PerformanceTest v9.0 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PerformanceTest 9_is1
PerformanceTest v9.0 is a program marketed by the software company Passmark Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PerformanceTest v9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PerformanceTest v9.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v9.0". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v9.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select PerformanceTest v9.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PerformanceTest v9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PerformanceTest v9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerformanceTest v9.0.
8. After uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PerformanceTest v9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerformanceTest v9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v9.0 by Passmark Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v9.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-13 20:05:02.860