Pando Media Booster
This web page is about Pando Media Booster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Pando Networks Inc.. More details about Pando Media Booster can be seen at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pando Media Booster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PMB.exe and occupies 2.93 MB (3077528 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They occupy an average of 3.44 MB (3611936
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (292.80 KB)
This info is about Pando Media Booster version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pando Media Booster versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pando Media Booster we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PC:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
Pando Media Booster is an application offered by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pando Media Booster with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it exists on your system the Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pando Media Booster in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:58:49.307