Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Pando Networks Inc.. Please open http://www.pando.com
if you want to read more on Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). Pando Media Booster's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. PMB.exe is the Pando Media Booster's main executable file and it occupies about 2.77 MB (2906440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take about 3.28 MB (3434149
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (286.26 KB)
This data is about Pando Media Booster version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a program released by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. After you select Pando Media Booster in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:14:02.390