Pando Media Booster
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pando Media Booster for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your systemPando Networks Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Pando Networks Inc.. Click on http://www.pando.com
to get more data about Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.79 MB (2923192 bytes) on disk and is labeled PMB.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Pando Media Booster. They take 3.29 MB (3453063
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.37 KB)
The current page applies to Pando Media Booster version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application offered by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pando Media Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pando Media Booster in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 20:48:19.740