Pando Media Booster
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your systemPando Networks Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pando Networks Inc.. Further information about Pando Media Booster can be seen at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. Pando Media Booster is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder, regulated by the user's decision. Pando Media Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Pando Media Booster's main file takes about 2.83 MB (2969496 bytes) and is called PMB.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pando Media Booster. They take 3.38 MB (3544936
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (332.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Pando Media Booster. For more Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pando Media Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster application will be found very quickly. When you select Pando Media Booster in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 00:23:34.217