Pando Media Booster
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pando Media Booster for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. More information on Pando Networks Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software Pando Media Booster can be found at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pando Media Booster's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.80 MB (2937528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take about 3.31 MB (3467417
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.80 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Pando Media Booster. You can find below a few links to other Pando Media Booster releases:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program marketed by Pando Networks Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pando Media Booster in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 09:40:29.957