Pando Media Booster
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Pando Media Booster for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your systemPando Networks Inc.
. More data about Pando Networks Inc. can be found here
. More information about Pando Media Booster can be found at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. Pando Media Booster is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Pando Media Booster is C:\Archivos de programa\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Pando Media Booster's main file takes about 2.80 MB (2935480 bytes) and is called PMB.exe.
Pando Media Booster contains of the executables below. They take 3.30 MB (3465369
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.80 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.39 KB)
This data is about Pando Media Booster version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pando Media Booster:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application offered by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster application will be found very quickly. After you select Pando Media Booster in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 02:05:42.663