Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Pando Networks Inc.. Please follow http://www.pando.com
if you want to read more on Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s website. Usually the Pando Media Booster program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Pando Media Booster's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Pando Media Booster's primary file takes around 2.06 MB (2162504 bytes) and is named PMB.exe.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take an average of 2.57 MB (2690213
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (286.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Pando Media Booster. You can find below info on other application versions of Pando Media Booster:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application marketed by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it exists on your system the Pando Media Booster app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pando Media Booster in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pando.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:51:05.997