Pando Media Booster
This page is about Pando Media Booster for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. More info about Pando Networks Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
if you want to read more on Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s web page. Pando Media Booster is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory, subject to the user's decision. Pando Media Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PMB.exe and it has a size of 2.79 MB (2926776 bytes).
Pando Media Booster installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.30 MB (3456665
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (288.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Pando Media Booster. You can find below info on other application versions of Pando Media Booster:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pando Media Booster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pando Media Booster in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-18 06:40:08.047