Pando Media Booster
This web page is about Pando Media Booster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Pando Networks Inc.. You can see more info about Pando Media Booster at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. Pando Media Booster is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Pando Media Booster's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3046808 bytes) and is named PMB.exe.
Pando Media Booster contains of the executables below. They take 3.45 MB (3622248
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.91 MB)
- uninst.exe (332.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Pando Media Booster. You can find below info on other application versions of Pando Media Booster:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is an application marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it exists on your system the Pando Media Booster program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pando Media Booster in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:38:36.857