Pando Media Booster
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pando Media Booster for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. You can find out more on Pando Networks Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Pando Media Booster at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Pando Media Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.09 MB (4287536 bytes) on disk and is titled PMB.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pando Media Booster. They take 4.69 MB (4916528
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.19 KB)
- PMB.exe (4.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (343.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Pando Media Booster version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pando Media Booster versions:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a program marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pando Media Booster in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:18:23.353