Pando Media Booster
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. Further information on Pando Networks Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details about Pando Media Booster at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Pando Media Booster is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe. Pando Media Booster's primary file takes around 2.94 MB (3087440 bytes) and is called PMB.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pando Media Booster. They take 3.50 MB (3665664
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.19 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (293.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Pando Media Booster. For more Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando Media Booster is a program by Pando Networks Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pando Media Booster from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it exists on your system the Pando Media Booster app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pando Media Booster in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pando Media Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pando Media Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:42:39.053