Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pando Networks Inc.. Further information about Pando Media Booster can be found at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pando Media Booster. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.95 MB (3093624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take an average of 3.55 MB (3722616
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.19 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (343.06 KB)
The current page applies to Pando Media Booster version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Pando Media Booster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Pando Media Booster is a program by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pando Media Booster in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:31.733