Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pando Networks Inc.. Further information about Pando Media Booster can be found at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pando Media Booster. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.95 MB (3093624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take an average of 3.55 MB (3722616
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.19 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (343.06 KB)
The current page applies to Pando Media Booster version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Pando Media Booster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Pando Media Booster is a program by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Pando Media Booster application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pando Media Booster in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After uninstalling Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:31.733